Plano, TX 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor North America, is seeking to hire a Windows Engineer (position #00000) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
The Windows Engineer provides support, implementation, and design services for Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including endpoint management and monitoring systems. Infrastructure technology duties include knowledge of enterprise Microsoft System Center, management, software update deployment, operating system deployment, management of other configuration management tools, Active Directory and top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives.
- Provide third level support for Windows based systems Workstation environments and all related technologies, including hardware, software, printers, mobility, security patching, and virus protection
- Develop, configure, support and troubleshoot Active Directory Group Policies that impact Windows and Office, user profiles, applications and the web browser
- Identify, diagnose and correct problems related to standard hardware and computer peripherals
- Provide design, implementation, and support services for Windows-based systems across the Enterprise
- Collaborate with Firewall, Network, and Active Directory and Security Architects to provide Enterprise Solutions
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation
- Operations and maintenance application of security updates and quarterly patch management across all systems working closely with customer and internal Security teams for remediation.
- Vulnerability remediation of infrastructure elements working with customer and internal Security teams
- Research innovative technologies for implementation across the enterprise
The candidate must minimally possess in-depth knowledge and can support the following:
- OS Knowledge
- Optional Features
- Security features (Credential Guard, Defender, ATP, Device Guard)
- Lock Down settings– For Kiosks
- Windows 10 and MS Office 365 Servicing model implementation and maintenance
- Group Policies for OS, Office, security. Kiosk related GPOs
- IE and Edge browser (Compatibility, GPOs)
- Windows Store for Business
- Windows Analytics, Windows readiness
- Windows Hello for Business
- SCCM basic knowledge.
- OS Troubleshooting
- Blue screens, Event viewer logs
- Performance issues
- Windows Autopilot
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5+ years’ experience in an IT environment in a large company designing, managing and engineering end user computing solutions
- Lead the program effort to translate the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs and deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and support application design
- Exercises latitude to translate the needs of the business into system capabilities in the form of system requirement specifications
- Perform research and development activities to support future IT business strategies
- Preferred, experience in migrating endpoints from Windows 7 to Window 10
- Preferred MCP, MCSE, MOS certifications
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 00000 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.