Brentwood, TN 37027
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a UI Developer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of UI Frameworks such as Angularjs, Backbone, Ember, etc
- Ability to work closely with technical leads and architects in the development of world-class enterprise application Strong understanding of User Experience
- Information Architecture and Interactive Design concepts
- Knowledge of cross-browser design/development
- Understanding of CSS pre-processors (LESS and SASS, use of Variable, Mixins, Nesting) and flex/flexbox
- Cross-browser compatibility and testing expertise;
- able to identify which browsers support various HTML5/CSS3 features, comfortable debugging code in each browser's Developer Tools (experience in the use of Firebug highly desired)
- Understanding of the basic issues with Accessibility standards (Section 508) for Federal web apps
- Experience creating and documenting Web UI coding standards/guidelines for design
- Meticulous attention to detail, self-starter, customer-focused, comfortable working on cross-functional teams, able to handle a highly complex project in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills
- Experience with C# is a plus
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, developing a structure to front-end coding for others, and help training other developers in the “art” of front-end coding.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Strong development experience using HTML5, CSS3, HTML/CSS, AJAX, JSON
- Strong knowledge of Single Page Application and Responsive Web Design
- Knowledge of UI Libraries and Frameworks/Exposure to modern Web UI Frameworks
- We inspire, engage and guide people to make lasting changes in their lives.
- Whether it's to fight the battle of the bulge, give up smoking or cook healthier meals for the family, we create a personalized experience that makes it easy for someone to achieve the change they want, helping them to live their life "on.
- We strive to give our clients the experience we would want if we were in their shoes.
- And that starts with not thinking of us as a wellness vendor, we are your wellness partner.
- Everything we do is based in scientific rigor, the foundation upon which all of our products and services are built.
- We have a goal of driving innovative engagement, at both the organization and participant level, continuously striving to anticipate the needs of the people we serve.
- Lastly, we deliver real results through lower costs, improved productivity and increased employee satisfaction.
- We maintain several product lines. Our users engage with us over many different platforms including mobile, tablet, and web.
- Our web experience is by far our most used way of engaging our members and where we continue to raise the bar for how we seek to drive our members to improved wellness.
- The goal over the next year for our product lines will be to continue to provide a personalized, actionable, and engaging experience through the use of our online toolsets.
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Experience in integrating with REST Services
- We are seeking a candidate that demonstrates a passion for keeping current with technical trends and develops and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate.
- Development Experience: 5+ years • Web/UI/Front End design & development: 3+ years
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Jennifer Wollin at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 17179 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.