UCCE Telephony Platform Senior Engineer
Nashville, TN | Contract to Hire
Zycron has a great opportunity for a UCCE Telephony Platform Senior Engineer for our healthcare client in Nashville, TN. This is a one year contract with the potential of extending or converting to permanent.
Provides product and business process subject matter expertise, and support for the UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM.
- Ensures adequate customer support for UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM and all add on systems, including coordination and assistance with the product implementation and issue resolution, and working with the appropriate IT&S teams and vendors (e.g. UCCE Technical team, Networking, Security, 2 Ring, Finesse, CUIC Reporting, DBAs, etc.).
- Analyzes business problems/opportunities in the context of requirements, and recommends and develops solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Recommends changes to core IT&S infrastructure, current business/clinical processes, policies, and information systems that provide recognized business value.
- Works with other key project team members to define requirements, design the functional solution, identify and escalate project issues, define the Telephony call tree model approach and connectivity, and ensure the IT solution meets all business requirements.
75% - Project Development - Provide Business Analysis support for the UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM business including process flows, identifying pain points, feature gaps, future state development.
- Provides expertise in process design and communicating requirements to product development, external solution providers, testing, and education/training.
- Act as a Product Analyst within UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM with system upgrades/improvements, including requirements gathering, design, guiding development, and testing
- Elicits and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creation of requirements deliverables for UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM Products
- Leads in requirements validation and feasibility analysis with respect to UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM
- Create high level and detail design specification and workflows that will enable, help troubleshooting day to day build activities.
- Estimate work effort required in delivering features keeping UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM capabilities in mind
- Assist and support the hardware infrastructure team in UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM Integration configuration/customization for different environments
- Accurately report issues and status to project management
- Possess knowledge and experience with different phases of testing (unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing).
- Possess excellent communication skills to interface with various stakeholders from business consumer to technical staff. Be incorporated into vendor development teams from design to deployment of enterprise services.
- Research and become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the interaction of the UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM source systems as well as interaction with business users.
25% - Production Support Lead reporting development activities
- Leads Telephony training.
- Is subject matter expert for assigned applications
- Work on assignments involving the use of various technologies both old and new.
- Direct the performance of simple, moderate and complex troubleshooting / Maintenance assignments within the department
- Provide after-hours/on-call support as needed
- Can resolve simple to complex production support issues
- Actively participates in meetings
- Able to build strong relationships within business owners, department and with other project team members
Bachelor’s Degree preferred (but not required)
5 or more years working in a team environment
- 5+ years of experience with the UCCE telephony platform
- Strong Cisco UCCE background
- Strong CUIC Reporting (mid-level MS SQL experience)
- Strong Business Analyst experience (needs to be able to work with customers and map out call flows and provide recommendations)
- Contact Center Deployment experience
- Extensive experience with 2 Ring, Zoom, Finesse, CUIC reporting, Call manager, IP communicator
- Experience with reporting tools and data warehousing tools (HADOOP, SPLUNK, Big Data)
- Experience with applications running in a large enterprise wide environment.
- Able to succinctly communicate verbally and in a variety of media.
- Able to design and develop solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.