2555 Park Plaza Nashville, United States 37067
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare organization in search of a UCCE Engineer.This is a long-term contract in Nashville, TN and is not available for sponsorship.
You will be able to work remotely 3 days a week.
The UC Senior Engineer (Contact Center) will assist in the design of applications and solutions for the Cisco UCCE contact center environment. This individual is responsible for working with stakeholders to analyze, maintain, support, implement, and develop UCCE (and associated third-party) applications to improve the efficiency, capabilities, and stability of the UCCE environment. This individual will assist in the evaluation, selection, engineering, security, and platform design of the UCCE environment (including CRM, CTI, e-Service, IVR, quality management/call recording, reporting/analytics, speech analytics, video, and WFM applications).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop DTMF IVR / Speech IVR applications using CVP Studio and leverage JAVA for all custom elements.
- Integrate to backend systems such as web services, Rest API services, RDMS databases and LDAP using JAVA.
- Experience in following technologies VXML, GRXML, XML, JAVA, J2EE, JSON.
- Develop and support simple, medium and complex grammars for speech applications
- Good Knowledge and troubleshooting VXML application in Cisco VXML gateway, Nuance ASR Cisco UCCE/CVP 10.5 and higher platform.
- Experience in migrating CVP call Studio application and custom java elements to CVP 11.X and above
- Experience in Speech Recognition solution design and development using Nuance ASR.
- Experience in Nuance GRXML grammar design, development and testing.
- Experience in creating detailed technical design document.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient with call flow diagrams (Visio) or Confluence.
- Modify existing grammar file to accommodate new enhancements.
- Perform complete Unit Testing and Integration testing.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
- Analyze business requirements for any risk and recommend appropriate solutions
- Can analyze the existing CVP custom elements and create new custom elements based on requirements.
- Experience with web Servers and application servers (IIS, Tomcat)
- Experience in Git or TFS.
- Experience in Log4j Logging Framework
- Experience in UCCE platform and Call Center Technologies
- Develop ICM Admin scripts.
- Develop call routing ICM scripts leveraging Skill Groups and Precision queue from simple to complex scripts.
- Experience in Administering UCCE platform – ADD/MODIFY/DELETE Agents, Skill Groups, Precision Queue, Agent Team, CUIC Reports.
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- CCNA: Desired (but not required)
- UCCE Design Certification/Exam: Desired (but not required)
- UCCE Implementation Certification/Exam: Desired (but not required)
- UCCE Support Certification/Exam: Desired (but not required)
- College Graduate preferred.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 63783 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com