Testing Software Development Engineer
1000 Charlotte Ave. Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Mobile UI tester for a long-term contract opportunity in Nashville, TN.
The ideal candidate will have some mobile development experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside iOS and Android developers writing and maintaining UI tests for features that they’ re developing
- Report any bugs you find and provide information and assistance to the developers working to resolve those bugs.
- Stay current with mobile interaction guidelines and operating systems.
- Work with our UX Center of Excellence to understand expectations and verify they are being met during development.
- Automates manual test cases using scripting technologies (i.e. Selenium, UFT, Swift, Java, etc.)
- Creates/modifies test cases; executes test cases; create defects; assists in recreation of defects; validates defect fixes based on documented defects.
- Participates in development planning/scope meetings and communicates with business and IT on the status of testing activities and other assigned activities in meeting project delivery deadlines.
- Provide project testing metrics and updates to project stakeholders; lead difficult discussions with stakeholders pertaining to project estimates, schedules and critical issues that would prevent go/no go.
- Experience with Swift, Java and/or Kotlin.
- Experience with Apple’ s XCUI test framework for iOS and/or Google’ s Espresso or UIAutomator Test Frameworks for Android.
- A strong desire to help produce quality bug free apps that have a good user experience.
- Agile development experience would be nice.
- A familiarity with Apple Interface Guidelines and Android Material design guidelines to help provoke discussion around the usability and potential problems with App Store reviews.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 64703 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com