Test Automation Architect
6565 Headquarters Drive Plano, Texas 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor North America, is seeking to hire a Test Automation Architect (position #771484) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“ Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’ s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles " tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it' s not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
- Must Have Hands On Experience and certified TOSCA Automation Engineer
- Must Have Hands on Experience with multiple Test Automation tools and frameworks (Robot Framework, Hybrid Frameworks)
- Must Have experience in designing Automation Framework at the Enterprise Level
- Must Have experience in Agile Methodology and Automation implementation
- Must Have experience in conducting trainings for large audience
- Experience in Web, Mainframe, API and Database Automation testing
- Good in logical and reasoning skills
- Excellent in communication skills
- Experience in Codeless Automation tools
Nice To Have
- Good in preparing presentation and providing demo to different stakeholders
- Experience in implementing Machine Learning/AI for testing concepts
- Experience in DevOps tools is a plus
- Experience in CI/CD model
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 771484 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron.com a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com