Technical Field Support Manager
Nashville, TN 37219
Zycron has joined with a Healthcare company in search of a Field Support Manager who will be responsible for managing the growing SmileShop Field Technology support team. The manager will lead a team of field technicians and remote support technicians responsible for the delivery and ongoing operations support for all retail locations, while also maintaining a positive work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads team members to ensure timely resolution to problems across the organization, assigns work as needed, and tracks trends and issues that may need to be escalated to upper management.
- Monitors outstanding issues and communication to team members experiencing issues.
- Oversees work schedules and on-call rotations to ensure all operational hours are supported.
- Manage team members development for optimal performance through mentoring, training, and ongoing development plans.
- Develop and present support metrics reports on a regular basis.
- Implement and direct continuous service improvement initiatives and methods.
- Manage the helpdesk support knowledge base and knowledge management best practices.
- Establish and monitor SLA’s for all elements of helpdesk services.
- Assist in the professional and technical development of the team.
- Ensure technicians serve as the customer's advocate and liaison with other support teams and tiers.
- Works as a member of the support team in resolving technical issues.
- Works with Talent Acquisition to address staffing needs and interviews during the hiring process.
- HS Diploma or GED required, College Degree preferred.
- 7+ years of multi-tier support experience in a corporate environment.
- 3+ years of experience in leading support teams.
- Experience working in a mixed network environment and in supporting client\server applications, Active Directory, network shares and printers.
- Experience working for an international company or managing remote teams.
- ITIL or similar certifications (valued but not required).
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 17143 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.