332 N. Lauderdale Memphis, TN 38103
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Technical Architect.
This is a permanent position located in Memphis, TN. Client will entertain remote possibilities for the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Architect will be responsible for architecting, designing and developing comprehensive solutions that meet both functional & non-functional (e.g. performance, security, and operational considerations) and layers of Digital’ s product offering: front-end, API, application logic, data access/data mining, analytics, quality assurance, deployment and operation.
- It’ s essential to understand all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view.
- The Technical Architect plays a role in establishing architectural vision and direction, architects’ technical solutions, provides advice and guidance, monitors emerging technologies, and in technology evaluation and selection.
- Technical architect possesses a strong breadth of architectural knowledge and hands-on experience across software development, data management, security, systems and networking.
Applicants must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (sponsorship is not available)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology management and 10+ years of diverse experience in information systems and technologies.
- A minimum of four years’ experience as professional & practicing technical/technology architect.
- Experience in building high performance, highly scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant multi-tenant custom and SaaS based solution.
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns and internet protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to master object-oriented development in Java & J2EE.
- Implementation experience using technologies and tools such as Angular.js, Node.js, Spring, Framework, Docker, Apache Mesos, Ansible, Chef, Bamboo, OpenStack, Apache CXF, AppDynamics, JMeter, F5, HA Proxy, AWS or Azure Services, Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Experience and expertise in applying security measures including Identity, directory, authentication/authorization, single-sign-on, access management, API hardening, encryption, data privacy, backup, and disaster recovery.
- Solid knowledge and experience in API development, API management, testing, performance tuning and profiling, test & build automation, CI/CD and DevOps.
- Proficient in relational databases and SQL. Data modeling experience and hands-on working knowledge on relational databases. Working knowledge of NoSQL technologies.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including compute, servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, network, CDN, high availability, scalability, Cloud infrastructure and web servers.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Darrell Young, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 17221 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com