Systems Admin / Mid-Level
One Park Plaza Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Systems Administrator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Experience administering enterprise applications and servers
- Help support our applications from multiple faucets of the CWD space, with a focus on digital media.
- Complex enterprise CPU, Server, storage and network designs utilizing best practice switching/routing technologies and topologies.
- Create technical white papers on new technologies and operational module development
- All related SPLUNK, BMC, CA and Microsoft (SCOM) alerting protocols
- Software/hardware device upgrades, LAN equipment configurations/provisioning IP addressing, variable length subnet masking
- Networking services for DHCP, BOOTP, DNS, Internet connectivity
- Installs, configures, and maintains the organization' s Systems and Alert Management applications.
- Manages performance and maintains security of Systems Management applications and manage hardware and software platform interface.
- Hardware/Operating Systems: UNIX (Required)
- Linux (various kernels)
- Perl. Java HTML SPLUNK SCOM BMC
- Networking: (ex: LAN/WAN, DHCP, VPN, TCP/IP)
- Web Application administration (web server, app server, enterprise networking, etc.)
- Unix Administration
- Scripting (shell, Python, Java, etc.)
- Database Management / SQL
- Process Automation, CI/CD
- VMWare / Virtualization Tools
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 65482 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com