Sr. iOS Developer
2555 Park Plaza Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Senior Mobile Developer in Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely collaborates with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles
- Participate in efforts to design, development, deploy, and support software systems
- Collaborates with 3rd party development partners as well as internal team members
- Integrates new/existing software with existing systems
- Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements
- Participates in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
- Helps in designing fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer' s strategic plans and technology road maps
- Demonstrates deep understanding of value-based decision making and Agile principles across teams
- Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities
- Participates in the deployment, change, configuration, management, administration and maintenance of deployment process and systems
- Focuses on customer satisfaction
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction
- Experience in native iOS Swift development required.
- Experience in native Java Android mobile development strongly preferred (but not required).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure preferred (but not required).
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
- 5+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required.
- Delivery of past software systems with documented value required.
- Strong focus on delivering customer value required.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required.
- Willingness to learn our business domain required.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred (but not required).
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 66500 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.