Sr. SQL DBA
2555 Park Plaza, Building 4 Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Senior SQL DBA.
This is a long-term contract position in Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position helps design and develops new database SQL coding, transactions information, load balance, system administrator, the Advanced Clinical Products and the Legal Medical Record/eMR. This position will provide thought leadership and development expertise across numerous scripting technologies, integration engines, and SQL database architecture. They will also be tasked with helping vet new opportunities and redevelop existing database structures/index/replication, store procedures that are part of the SQL2008 to 2016 migration effort. This position will also be responsible for working with the existing DBA team with the defined processes that is followed and regulated.
- Experience with large complex database systems
- Database upgrade experience SQL2008 to higher version
- Solid experience in query Tune-up
- Shell scripting
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL server management studio
- Experience with McKesson Horizon Patient folder (15.1 and later releases)
- Experience on McKesson HPF data/document import interfaces and components
- Experience with database/customization for various McKesson modules
- Capability to work in multiple programming languages for custom development including – preferably Microsoft technologies (SQL, C#, .NET, VBScript) and/or JAVA
- Knowledge of McKesson Application database – design and architecture
- Knowledge of HL7 standards, HTTP protocols
- Extensive Disaster Recovery experience and ability to drive complex teams during these events.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 66222 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.