Sr. Product Analyst (ETL)
2555 Park Plaza Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron is hiring a Sr. Product Analyst for Master Data Management (MDM) long-term contract opportunity in Nashville, TN. The MDM candidate will be an experienced technologist to work under the guidance of the Consulting Product Analyst to support the Master Data Management product for the enterprise. This role will collaborate with corporate business partners and other ITG leaders to support the MDM business strategy and goals. The Sr. Product Analyst will be part of a cross-functional information governance team to ensure timely and accurate data for business analysis and decision-making. This Sr. Product Analyst will work with, and possibly lead teams responsible for managing patient, consent, and provider mastering and integration services.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with data integration, data quality, data architecture and master data management, and extract transform load (ETL). Hands on experience with IBM’ s Initiate MDM suite of tools is preferred.
- Knowledge with MDM matching theory and implementation, automated and manual data tasks to resolve duplicates and potential overlays
- Overall IT experience should be between 2 to 6 years with at least 3 years of experience in Master Data Management.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- Experience with HL7 2.x messaging standard
- Experience in data modeling and metadata management
- Experience in data quality processes such as staging, loading and match and merge process
- Knowledge in integrations like REST, Web Services, and ETL processes
- Good comprehension of MDM architectures and business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Experience with SQL programming
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and be able to communicate with clients and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills for documentation, specifications, presentations and client meetings
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 65765 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com