Sr. PKI Development Engineer
6565 Headquarters Drive Plano, Texas 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor North America, is seeking to hire a PKI Development Engineer (position #755751) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“ Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’ s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles " tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it' s not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
Note: This is the 2nd PKI role, for this one the most important experience will be the Software Development experience on a cloud platform. They will not need to be as experienced with PKI.
- Development and Support (75% of role)
- Develop software/systems to support PKI/Cryptographic requirements to meet the connected cars security program (20% time)
- Develop software/systems on premise as well as cloud platform using cloud native technologies (50% of time)
- Systems analysis and software development efforts that align with agile-related approaches (5% of time)
- Unique, custom software solutions to achieve security goals when COTS or OSS solutions are not available or viable
- Software development experience/expertise to compliment product security and application security initiatives
- Codified security principles for cloud (X-as-a-Service) systems integrated directly into application designs and blueprints/formations
- Secure data exchanges with internal and external security intelligence platforms
- Automation of tasks related to cybersecurity such as correlations, alerting, analysis, and event review processes
- Integration of various tools and datasets to enhance detective and preventive control sets
- Develop the PKI Program specific outline for the connected cars security program
- Identify, research and propose concepts and architectural areas of need specific to the PKI domain
- Create, maintain and align the TMNA’ s Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption PKI and data protection technologies.
- Development of technical security strategies related to PKI infrastructure
- Development of technical security architectures related to PKI infrastructure
- Development of technical security standards related to PKI infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience with all aspects of software development
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Software development and deployment experience on cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure/Google Cloud using cloud native technologies
- Experience in software development and delivery services, security engineering or other technical risk management skills.
- Deep technical understanding of modern development platforms such as: CI/CD, Git/Gerrit, Dockers, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platforms
- Experience with web service development using REST in a Cloud environment
- Creation of Cryptographic Services such as OCSP Responder, CRL Distribution Point, Enrollment for large number of clients etc.
- Experience in cryptographic library like OpenSSL
- Deep knowledge of Key Generation/Management
- Secure Storage of Keys
- NIST 800-57 All parts knowledge
- ISO21188/WebTrust Certification Requirement
- FIPS 140-2 Standard Knowledge
- Experience with compliance regulations/laws, security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, HIPAA, ISO, COBIT, OWASP, ITIL, etc.).
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 755751 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com