Sr. Mobile Developer
2555 Park Plaza Nashville, Tennessee 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Sr. Mobile Developer – iOS in Nashville, TN. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is a senior-level mobile developer position who will report directly to the Manager of Clinical Development & Innovation.
- A successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of software patterns, software modeling, secure programming principles, test-driven development or another unit testing methodology, and code standards compliance. In addition, this candidate will have a history of increasing responsibility in a small multi-role team. This position requires a candidate who can analyze business requirements, perform design tasks, construct, test, and implement solutions with minimal supervision.
- This candidate will have a track record of participation in successful projects in a fast-paced, mixed team environment. In addition, the applicant must be willing to mentor other developers to prepare them for assuming the responsibilities of a Mid- or Senior-Level Application Engineer.
- The Senior Application Engineer must be a highly motivated self-starter, an enthusiastic learner willing to learn new frameworks and methodologies and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within scheduled timelines.
- Bachelor’ s Degree, preferred (but not required)
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in native iOS Swift development required.
- Experience in native Java Android mobile development strongly preferred (but not required).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure preferred (but not required).
- Demonstration of and belief in the Agile mindset.
- 5+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required.
- Delivery of past software systems with documented value required.
- Strong focus on delivering customer value required.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required.
- Ability to engineer and build software through multiple languages and tools required.
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to work with staff and business required.
- Willingness to learn our business domain required.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment preferred (but not required).
- Closely collaborates with team members to successfully execute development initiatives using Agile practices and principles
- Participate in efforts to design, development, deploy, and support software systems
- Collaborates with 3rd party development partners as well as internal team members
- Integrates new/existing software with existing systems
- Collaborates with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on requirements
- Participates in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team
- Helps in designing fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer' s strategic plans and technology road maps
- Demonstrates deep understanding of value-based decision making and Agile principles across teams
- Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities
- Participates in the deployment, change, configuration, management, administration and maintenance of deployment process and systems
- Focuses on customer satisfaction
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction
- Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities
- Demonstrates deep understanding and acts as a leader in the team’ s continuous integration and continuous delivery automation pipeline
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 53737 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.