Sr. Director of IS
Franklin, TN 37067
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Sr. Director of Information Systems (IS)
This is a 3-month contract to hire position in Franklin, TN, and is not available for sponsorship.
The ideal candidate will, in addition to holding a Sr. Management position, and being seasoned in a large organization, will have strong Enterprise Architecture experience in an application space.
This role is accountable for the overall strategic application architecture for the enterprise; developing the road-map and defining and setting the application standards for dramatically improving the processes and technology posture of the organization. The role is also responsible leading the application architecture governance processes and ensuring that the solutions are integrated with business processes and infrastructure road-map.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and maintains the enterprise architecture in alignment with the overall IT vision, supporting the strategic needs of the business.
- Creates and implements a high-level road-map to guide and shape the delivery of new IT assets and migration of existing assets towards the enterprise application architecture.
- Develops and establishes standards and polices for IT assets and collaborates with business and IT teams to inventory and classify existing IT assets.
- Collaborates with IT leadership in the design and development of the strategic direction and vision for IT and Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborates across business unit IT functions to identify opportunities to leverage common solutions and extend the adoption of standards.
- Sponsors and directs architecture governance processes to enable Sr. IT leadership to direct investment towards strategically and financially appropriate activities.
- Facilitates the communication of architecture best practices throughout the architecture community and the IT organization by participating in leadership forums, architecture councils.
- Develops solutions to highly complex challenges related to each area of expertise (clinical and non-clinical).
- Has a restless desire to innovate and go further? Sets an example to others through actively demonstrating and living the company’s strategic imperatives.
- Manages direct reports that are subject matter experts in both clinical and non-clinical work processes.
- Directs managers and mentors, coach and evaluate their responsive teams and develop employees through open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Engages staff and peers in the company vision, drives for results setting high personal standards and demanding the same of others. Demonstrates courage and willingness to anticipate and drive positive change.
- Sets financial, operational and quality objectives for projects and activities and develops master operational plans. Plans, develops and manages departmental expense and capital budgets.
- Uses technology knowledge to anticipate and understand the implications of the latest technologies to communicate and evangelize them to appropriate audiences and to integrate these technologies appropriately into products and programs.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 17261 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.