Sr. Data Entry Specialist
Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Sr. Data Entry Specialist in Nashville, TN. This is a contract opportunity through the end of the year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and input contract details within the CTMS vendor delivery system. 10 key data entry.
- Ability to critically and accurately read and understand contract payment and fee terms for input into the CTMS.
- Tracks the flow of executed contracts/amendments received from internal workgroups and outside payors
- When required, contact preparers of contract documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data
- When required, collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure accurate capture of contract terms and conditions
- Analyzes/reviews the contracts/amendments identifying unique requirements, characteristics and other relevant information for input into the CTMS contracts system
- Loads contract documents into CTMS document repository including electronic contract documents (pdf or Word files) Excel fee schedules, Provider Manuals, Rate Sheets, Amendments, and other documentation as required
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of basic ad hoc and standard reports
- Working with senior members of the department, develop a responsive relationship with customers emphasizing timeliness and accuracy
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years performing data entry in a professional work environment
- 10 key data entry
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, relational databases, and reporting tools preferred (not mandatory).
- Managed healthcare contract experience preferred as it relates to Revenue Cycle and rate adjudication preferred (not mandatory).
- Ability to work with all levels of management; work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and results driven.
- Works well with team and independently.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 16934 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.