Sr. Business Analyst - UCCE
Park Plz Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a UCCE Telephony Engineer. This is a 12 months contact position located in Nashville, TN.
- Strong Cisco UCCE background
- Strong Business Analyst experience (needs to be able to work with customers and map out call flows and provide recommendations)
- Contact Center Deployment experience
- Presentation Skills - able to present technical material to a non-technical audience
- Able to train non-technical users in an easy to understand manner
Analyzes business problems/opportunities in the context of requirements, and recommends and develops solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Recommends changes to core IT&S infrastructure, current business/clinical processes, policies, and information systems that provide recognized business value. Works with other key project team members to define requirements, design the functional solution, identify and escalate project issues, define the Telephony call tree model approach and connectivity, and ensure the IT solution meets all business requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
75% of Project Development
- Provide Business Analysis support for the UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM business including process flows, identifying pain points, feature gaps, future state development.
- Provides expertise in process design and communicating requirements to product development, external solution providers, testing, and education/training.
- Act as a Product Analyst within UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM with system upgrades/improvements, including requirements gathering, design, guiding development, and testing
- Elicits and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements. Creation of requirements deliverables for UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM Products
- Leads in requirements validation and feasibility analysis with respect to UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM
- Create high level and detail design specification and workflows that will enable, help troubleshooting day to day build activities.
- Estimate work effort required in delivering features keeping UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM capabilities in mind
- Assist and support the hardware infrastructure team in UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM Integration configuration/customization for different environments
- Accurately report issues and status to project management
- Possess knowledge and experience with different phases of testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing).
- Possess excellent communication skills to interface with various stakeholders from business consumer to technical staff.
- Be incorporated into vendor development teams from design to deployment of enterprise services.
- Research and become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the interaction of the UCCE TELEPHONY PLATFORM source systems as well as interaction with business users.
- Lead reporting development activities
- Leads Telephony training
- Subject matter expert for assigned applications
- Work on assignments involving the use of various technologies both old and new.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Direct the performance of simple, moderate and complex troubleshooting / Maintenance assignments within the department Able to meet established due dates
- Provide after-hours/on-call support as needed Can resolve simple to complex production support issues Actively participates in meetings Able to build strong relationships within business owners, department and with other project team members Looks for ways to improve how and what we develop and makes suggestions
Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals. Expected to multitask Ability to Travel 20-30% as needed Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred (but not required)
Experience: 7 or more years Working in a Team environment
Other Qualifications: 5+ years experience with the UCCE telephony platform Strong Cisco UCCE background Strong Business Analyst experience (needs to be able to work with customers and map out call flows and provide recommendations)
Contact Center Deployment experience
Extensive experience with 2 Ring, ZOOM, Finesse, CUIC reporting, Call manager, IP communicator
Experience with applications running in a large enterprise wide environment.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to I-Ching Chu, firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 615-964-5784 or 615-243-3121
Job ID Number: 63862 (Please reference in call or email)