Sr. Analyst – Digital Analytics Implementation
Memphis, TN | Direct Hire
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage implementation and maintenance digital marketing and reporting tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics, ADTM, Adobe Target. Manage our Double-click, Facebook and Twitter pixel implementations.
- Work closely with product owners and developers to validate and maintain analytics implementation across all digital channels and ensure data is being collected properly and accurately per the measurement strategy.
- Validate and debug implementations using Omnibug, DTM debugger, Fiddler, Charles, Tagtician, Observe point, etc.
- Conduct analysis of customer journey and customer experience, including both traditional and digital channels, identify customer pain-points and recommend improvement
- Provide proactive, timely analytic insights in order to positively impact interactive user experience and achieve Digital goals and objectives for individual campaigns and programs, as well as for the organization’s overall Digital transformation.
- Strong HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, Angular skillset required
- Strong tagging and analytics implementation / front-end development background
- Strong experience leading Adobe Analytics implementations end to end using Adobe DTM
- Strong SQL and Tableau skills preferred
- Adobe Test & Target implementations a plus
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) content management a plus
- SEO/SEM, and media tagging experience a plus
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and other Agile methodologies
- At least 5 years of work experience required with Analytics Implementation
- Good communication skills and cross-functional, knowledge-sharing attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Business Analytics
- Masters preferred
Mental - Requires a relatively high degree of concentration and attention intermittently to manage multiple interactive projects approximately 75% of time; periods of mental effort and concentration followed by other aspects of job with lesser concentration and attention requirements. (Essential job functions - 1-5)
Physical - Requires walking/standing approximately 15% of time, sitting approximately 70% of time and lifting up to 40 lbs. approximately 5% of time; involves repetitive stooping, forward bending and crouching approximately 5% of time; involves travel approximately 5% of time. (Essential job functions – 1-5).
Environmental - Requires capability of performing essential job functions within an established office environment under normal lighting and climate control tolerances. (Essential job functions – 1-5).
Manual Dexterity - Requires use of hands and arms to operate personal computer and other general office equipment. (Essential job functions- 1-5).
Audible/Visual - Requires ability to hear (essential job functions - 1-5); requires ability to visually observe essential job functions for satisfactory job performance (essential job functions 1-5).