Sr. ACI Design Engineer
9009 Carothers Pkwy Franklin, TN 37067
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Senior ACI Design Engineer.
This is a 3 months contract-to-hire position located in Franklin, TN.
This Sr. ACI Design Engineer position needs someone with extensive Data Center network design experience on Cisco ACI.
- 5-8+ years of relevant networking experience
- Expertise supporting data center networks
- Solutions-oriented mindset dedicated to the development of corporate-level strategies that align with business drivers
- Capacity to evaluate and critically analyze existing network topologies and provide guidance on achieving high availability, reliability, fault tolerance, and performance improvement
- Strong network performance monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities
- Proficiency supporting Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI)
- Ability to integrate services into existing Cisco ACI fabric
- Experience creating application policies in ACI to including tenants, endpoint groups (EPGs), contracts, subjects, and filters
- Familiarity developing fabric access policy to include switch policies, interface policies, domain policies, and AEPs
- Ability to verify APIC and leaf health
- Expertise configuring and deploying enterprise-class networks including the following products: Cisco Nexus 7k, 5k, 3k, 2k switches, Cisco Catalyst switches, and Cisco ASR/ISR routers
- Firm understanding of external L2/L3 fabric connectivity and experience in L2/L3 switching architecture and design
- Advanced understanding of BGP, OSPF, VDC, vPC, VXLAN, and ECMP
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Sydney Crimmins, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 53822 (Please reference in call or email)