Memphis, TN 38103
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Solutions Architect.
This is a permanent position located in Memphis, TN. Client will entertain remote possibilities for the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate department's technical and business requirements into technical solutions and produce architecture artifacts. Create innovative architectural solutions to solve business problems balancing development cost, system complexity, feature-richness, maintainability, time to market, cost of ownership, anticipated system lifetime, Data & application security, high availability, portability, disaster recovery, optimal performance, performance monitoring and any relevant factors. Clearly articulate multiple options and recommendations weighing multiple factors. Effectively apply patterns from previous engagements, published reference architectures and guidance from enterprise architecture.
- Apply Solution Architecture to enact transformation projects in agile environments, to include developing conceptual, logical, and physical architectures. Work and collaborate with team members in an agile fashion to jointly own the solution and to interface well with other areas of the organization. Collaborate and/or lead with other architecture and technology leaders in driving complex, cross functional group solutions. Build a trusted advisor relationship with business & technology leaders of company departments.
- Contribute to consolidating business, product and building architecture roadmap (ensuring that resources, interdependencies and business priorities are effectively aligned). Ensure solution architecture aligned with roadmaps established by digital architecture, digital products, and enterprise continuum. Educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of digital platforms and goals.
- Continuously upgrade skills that will enable digital product innovation and will provide a competitive advantage/increase revenue and/or profitability; remain current in new technologies, best practices. Demonstrate an understanding of how improvements and changes in technology impact the organization. Maintain in-depth knowledge of digital applications, systems, data, technology stack and shares knowledge with internal teams.
- Work with QA team and establish/improve testing procedures to ensure application is thoroughly tested during development and prior to release. Find opportunities to automate testing procedures.
- Elicit business needs and assisting in the refinement and prioritization of business requirements. Facilitate or influence changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and/or optimal product performance.
- Help in defining the set of frameworks, concepts, processes, reference models, standards and services that comprise the digital’s value streams and operations.
- Provide technical and domain expertise in assigned business unit and/or value stream and use knowledge of business operations in the analysis, design, enhancement and implementation of business solutions to support internal and external business functions. Participate in deep architectural discussions and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on Digital platform while ensuring solutions are designed for successful deployment in both on premise and cloud.
- Act as a thought leader in the advancement of Enterprise Continuum. Mentor and coach junior team members. Share knowledge and help team to adopt new technology and solutions. Provide technical direction and training to more junior Business Solutions personnel. Provide leadership and oversight to implementation of complex solutions.
- Contribute in architecture repository, Standard Information Base and Reference model repository. Ensure proper re-use of existing architecture assets and building blocks. Contribute in architecture continuum, solution continuum in enterprise continuum.
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues across ODS, DMS, CRM, ECC, EMS, VMS and any newly developed data stores.
- Deliver and present solutions, architecture selling concept and methodology and complex materials in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders across all levels in an organization.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology management and 10+ years of diverse experience in information systems. A minimum of four years in a professional architecture (solutions, technical or enterprise) role.
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs. Experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA). Knowledge and implementation experience of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent.
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy.
- Highly collaborative skills to have a level of comfort in discussing the most technical issues with individual contributors to the most strategic discussions with senior level executives. Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Thorough knowledge of the Information Technology function, enterprise architecture, technical project management, and systems requirements management; all major categories of information technology solutions with an emphasis on digital technologies including internet/web technology stacks & frameworks, analytics, protocols. Hands-on experiencing in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products particularly eBusiness, eCommerce, eMarketing and content management.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with management, project team and Internal and external stakeholders; ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Strong attention to detail; understands complex business issues; speaks and writes in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations; understands extremely complex verbal or written instructions.
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to appropriately priorities and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment; ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit.
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude. Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, network, CDN, high availability, web servers, application performance monitoring, cloud infrastructure & services.
- Data modeling experience and hands-on working knowledge on relational databases.
- Experience in leading team in agile development environment; familiarity with scrum and/or Kanban frameworks.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Tavis Terry, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 17220 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.