Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a Nashville-based company in search of a Senior Software Engineer. This position will contribute to planning, design, implementation, verification, deployment, and support activities for custom software components and applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interact directly with engineering team and program management staff to analyze requirements and provide insights and recommendations based on technical subject matter expertise
- Translate requirements into optimal technical designs
- Effectively present technical designs to software engineering, program management, and other team members
- Implement requirements into software components and applications according to technical design
- Unit and component test software components and applications to ensure quality of deliverables
- Provide direction, input and effort toward the technical verification of all technical, functional and corporate requirements prior to delivery of software components and applications
- Investigate and address technically difficult requirement violations in functional testing and production software as needed
- Advanced knowledge of relevant technologies, software development methodologies, and programming languages
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of object oriented design/development
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of software unit, component, and integration testing
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of source code management and defect tracking
- Ability to understand and utilize UML (Unified Modeling Language) is a plus
- Expert ability to quickly and effectively breakdown assignments into work tasks and provide effort and schedule estimates and successfully achieve them
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance required
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 7+ years of progressively advanced object oriented commercial or government software development experience
- Experience with C# and Visual Studio required (Experience with Java a potential substitute)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 17174 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.