Chattanooga, TN | Contract
Zycron has a Software Engineer opportunity. This job is located with a large client in Chattanooga TN.
This person needs to be an expertise in setting up and configuring Microsoft Project Online (2016) and experience training new users to use the application
- Serves as recognized technical expert for one or more major software applications or systems.
- Collaborates with business partners to understand business needs and identify potential technical solutions.
- Designs, creates, and maintains software by analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing programming applications based on business priorities and guidance from management.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to project teams and software engineers, demonstrating significant creativity and flexibility provides guidance to teams and individual software engineers for build and release management develops features across multiple subsystems within the portfolio, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment assists teams with quickly and reliably debugging and solving the most complicated system issues
- Demonstrates expert proficiency in fundamental and advanced application development concepts
- Demonstrates expertise in algorithm analysis and performance tuning assists in the testing process by conducting reviews and analyses, witnessing tests and participating in software certification
Education and Experience/Certificates, Licenses, and Registration Requirements/Other Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge in applying the concepts, practices and procedures related to application development.
- Must have experience with one or more of the languages and one DBMS listed in “Skills and Proficiencies”.
- Must be able and willing to assume on-call rotational assignments which may include 24 hour on 7-day per week availability.
- Travel may be required to carry out project work.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance based on position / access requirements and essential job functions.