Zycron has a Software Engineer opportunity. This job is located with a large client in Chattanooga TN.
Serves as recognized technical expert for one or more of major software applications or systems.
- Web development: Has a good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Less.
- Has worked with Angular, ReactJS or similar frameworks (Angular preferred).
- Experienced in working with ASP.NET.
- Experienced in working with SignalR.
- Experienced in setting up RESTful services and securing them using WebAPI.
- Application development: Experienced in designing multi-tier applications.
- Experienced in applying design patterns to code.
- Proficient in developing applications using the .NET framework (4.5 and above)
- Proficient in the C# language.
- Experienced in writing multi-threaded applications – TPL, async/await, etc.
- Experienced in using ORM frameworks – (Entity Framework preferred).
- Experienced in writing test cases.
- Experienced in using version control software such as TFS, Git, etc.
- Database development: Has worked with SQL Server (2012 or above preferred)
- Is proficient in T-SQL, stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Knowledge of data warehousing, dimensional modelling and related concepts will be an added advantage.
- Collaborates with business partners to understand business needs and identify potential technical solutions.
- Designs, creates, and maintains software by analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing programming applications based on business priorities and guidance from management.
- Provides technical expertise and guidance to project teams and software engineers, demonstrating significant creativity and flexibility provides guidance to teams and individual software engineers for build and release management
- ?Develops features across multiple subsystems within the portfolio, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment assists teams with quickly and reliably debugging and solving the most complicated system issues
- Demonstrates expert proficiency in fundamental and advanced application development concepts
- Demonstrates expertise in algorithm analysis and performance tuning assists in the testing process by conducting reviews and analyses, witnessing tests and participating in software certification
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.