Nashville, TN 37246 | Contract
Zycron is looking for an experienced software application development professional .
- Designs, creates, and implements enterprise-grade software solutions including custom applications and integration with third-party applications
- Ensure the teams solutions follow good design practices and meet the documented architectural principles and standards.
- Provides working proof-of-concept demonstrations to management and the other developers
- Contributes to strategic direction for application architecture. Serves as a strong creative force and master problem solver.
- Participates in the peer-review process.
- Ensures that the appropriate unit testing guidelines are employed
- Leads the efforts both individually and with a team to conduct discovery of use cases and documentation of acceptance criteria. Proactively identifies and recommends approaches and designs.
- Helps to manage the customer relationship: setting and meeting expectations, handling scope creep, and otherwise maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Keeps up-to-date on a broad range of technologies; determines industry trends and identifying new opportunities for system efficiency.
- Creates deployment packages for continuous delivery in a properly structured operations environment
Minimum Experience/Educational Requirements:
- Significant hands-on implementation or consulting experience with the ability to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Solid understanding of general enterprise architecture concepts and principles
- Experience with solution architecture including hands-on experience implementing SOA patterns
- Mastery of full-stack .NET development including competency in creating web services and web applications.
- Advanced knowledge of relational database platforms such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Expertise in designing and maintaining integrations
- Able to provide technical leadership and inspiration
- Exposure to leveraging SharePoint for solution delivery (Web Parts, dashboards, etc.)
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Expertise in leveraging responsive UI design principles for delivery on mobile devices
- Complete understanding of enterprise security including significant experience with LDAP, SAML, or other related access management protocols.
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and other DevOps principles
- Involvement with modern EAi /ESB implementations
- Expertise in Enterprise Architecture and/or Data Architecture and/or Data Analytics
- Significant experience with both Java and .NET platforms
- Experience with Oracle EBS (particularly OAF
- Background in a wide variety of development platforms