SharePoint Solution Architect
Zycron is looking for an experienced SharePoint Solution Architect at Nashville Electric Service, one of the 12 largest public electric utilities in the nation. This is a full-time position, excellent pay and benefit package. Work with a group of talented IT professionals and have fun while doing it!
- Designs, creates, and im plements enterprise-grade software solutions including custom applications and integration with third-party applications.
- Designs and develop SharePoint-based workflow solutions, custom content types, web parts, and other customizations to enhance the internal customer experience.
- Design and develop SharePoint integrations including the Oracle SOA Suite.
- Create insights and recommendations based on SharePoint site analytics.
- Provide strategic guidance in creating an enterprise portal strategy: providing expertise in establishing proper classifications of topics, governance of data and document management, layout of sites and dashboards, and the centralization of workflow technologies.
- Provide leadership and inspiration in optimizing corporate processes and collaborations
- Works with other departments to develop strategies for delivery of artwork, text, video, and sound to the enterprise audience.
- Ensure the teams solutions follow good design practices and meet the documented architectural principles and standards.
- Contributes to strategic direction for application architecture.
- Participates in the peer-review process.
- Ensures that the appropriate unit testing guidelines are employed
- Leads the efforts both individually and with a team to conduct discovery of use cases and documentation of acceptance criteria. Proactively identifies and recommends approaches and designs.
- Helps to manage the customer relationship: setting and meeting expectations, handling scope creep, and otherwise maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Maintains knowledge of rapidly emerging web technologies and is an authority on Microsoft Azure/365.
Minimum Experience/Education Requirement:
- Significant hands-on implementation or consulting experience with the ability to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint planning, architecture, customization, and solution delivery.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise portal and interoffice collaboration strategies.
- Proficiency with ASP.Net, preferably with both Web Forms and MVC frameworks.
- Solid understanding of general enterprise architecture concepts and principles
- Hands-on experience implementing SOA patterns
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 including leveraging responsive UI design principles for delivery on mobile devices
- Advanced knowledge ofrelational database platforms such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Understanding of enterprise security including significant experience with LDAP, SAML, or other related access management protocols.
- Able to provide technical leadership and inspiration
- Experience with the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and Microsoft Graph
- Proficiency with PowerShell Scripting
- Experience with Sitecore Experience Manager or similar WCM platform.
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and other DevOps principles
- Significant experience with both Java and .NET platforms
- Expertise in Enterprise Architecture and/or Data Architecture and/or Data Analytics
- Experience with Oracle EBS (particularly OAF development)
- Familiarity with a Kanban-based system of project execution
- Background in a wide variety of development platforms
Contact Jim Belmas for more details 615.964.5788 or email@example.com