ServiceNow Developer

Plano, TX 75024

Posted: 01/09/2019 Employment Type: Contract Industry: IT Job Number: 17409

Our direct client, Toyota Motor North America, is seeking to hire a ServiceNow Developer (position #696005) located in Plano, TX

Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays plus the day after Thanksgiving, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.

**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**

Why Toyota?

People

“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota


Growth

Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed.  Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.

Description

  • We are seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer capable of building out scoped applications, transitioning functionality from one instance of ServiceNow to another, and maintaining the overall platform. This individual will work closely with IT and business stakeholders, in an agile framework, to build out functionality of the ServiceNow platform and consult on development of a strategic road map as a subject matter expert.
  • As a lead developer on a SCRUM team, this individual will be working with end-users and management from business functional teams and IT teams.  There will likely be interaction with several different vendors and other developers collaborating on projects and enhancement efforts.
  • This individual will potentially be working on ServiceNow scoped applications, Service Desk for human resources, and a myriad of enhancements for existing ServiceNow functionality.
  • 90% of the role’s essential functions will be devoted to platform configuration and development – including planning, daily SCRUM, requirements gathering, demos, backlog refinement etc. The remaining 10% will be devoted to administrative tasks– status updates and general strategic roadmap meetings
  • This role will be in a standard work environment, should generally adhere to standard work hours, and may require 5% travel.

Skills/Experience Required

  • 3+ years ServiceNow development
  • 1-year Rest/SOAP Web services
  • ITIL Experience
  • Scripting experience, JavaScript/Glide
  • CMDB experience
  • Service Mapping experience
  • Scrum / Agile Experience
  • Experience with SCCM/Workday – Plugins, Tanium/Jira and other integrations
  • Ability to work collaboratively with other ServiceNow developers/SCRUM teams
  • Ability to Identify issues/deficiencies, and recommend solutions, with a mindset for continuous improvement
  • REST developer

Certifications Required

  • ServiceNow Admin Certification

Skills/Experience Preferred

  • Scripting experience
  • CSS/AngularJS/jQuery/Jelly
  • 3+ years Rest/SOAP Web services
  • ServiceNow Service Mapping / Neebula / Atrium
  • ITIL Foundation

Certifications Preferred

  • Scrum Master Certified
  • ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist

If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, pryan@zycron.com. 
 
Job ID Number: 696005 (Please reference in call or email)

Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.