Service Desk Technician
1100 Market Street Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Shelley Laminack at email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 66165 (Please reference in call or email)