Service Desk Tech
700 2nd Ave. South nashville, tn 37219-6300
Zycron has joined with a local government in search of a Service Desk Technician in Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, emails, voicemails and callbacks
- Creates problem/request tickets within Technical Support Service Center software ensuring that problems and requests are comprehensively described and assigned to the appropriate ITS resource for prompt resolution or fulfillment
- Ensures timely escalation of problems that exceed resolution targets
- Notifies appropriate personnel on critical incidents
- Development and maintenance of process and procedural documentation
- Disseminates information regarding current critical incidents, changes to procedures, and lessons learned to other members of the Technical Support Center Team
- High School Diploma and one (1) year of experience working in an Information Technology Customer Support Center setting possessing strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Outlook Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Experience in processing forms and other types of information in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and regulations
- Knowledge of IT Service Management best practice framework and standards (i.e. ITIL, ISO 2000, etc.)
- Knowledge of personal computers, networks and voice communications
- Ability to learn new applications quickly
- Ability to communicate customer needs/problems/issues in concise manner to technicians and programming staff
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent typing and phone skills
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, email@example.com.
Job ID Number: 65946 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government