Senior Financial Analyst Acquisitions
Nashville, TN | Contract
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst Acquisitions with our health care client in Nashville, TN. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
The Senior Financial Analyst Acquisitions consolidates, analyzes, and interprets financial aspects of IT&S Acquisition business plans in support of long and short-term strategic objectives. This position supports financials for Acquisition. This position works closely with CIOs, AVPs, Directors and Program Managers and their direct reports.
· Month end close: Prepare monthly accruals for acquired hospitals and monthly IT&S Intercompany/Reclass journal entries, prepare budget to actual reporting for each Acquisition supported. Prepare monthly detailed projections.
· Coordinate and develop Acquisition budgets- analyze, prepare budget reports, make recommendations to management, present at meetings to CFO
· Serve as a financial subject matter expert in consultation to the AVP of Acquisitions, CIO and his/her team; in addition work closely with the Hospital Financial staff
· Monitor GL activity, approve invoices and purchase orders for Acquisitions
· Provide billing information to the IT Billing Analyst
Relevant Work Experience: 3-7 years
College Graduate Required, Undergrad
Accounting/Finance/Economics degree required and CPA Preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.