Senior Developer – IT Service Management
Franklin, TN | Contract to Hire
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Senior Developer – IT Service Management in Franklin, TN. This is a 90 day contract to permanent position. Local candidates only, and no visa sponsorship is available for this position. If you are not local, no relocation assistance is available.
- Performs development, configuration, administration and tuning of software applications.
- Participates in the execution of testing as part of the Quality Assurance process.
- Documents processes and procedures.
- Meets with technical leads, architects and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, ensure the system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
- Provides technical leadership and mentors team members.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- ITIL v3 foundations certification is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with web services technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, XML, and GIT).
- Strong technical knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM platform and other IT Service Management tools.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of AngularJS and CSS Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ITSM principles and concepts.
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of the ServiceNow platform: Workflow, Forms, Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI Actions, and Core Configuration.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Proven understanding of security and development best practices.
- Strong understanding of system architecture and design around IT systems.
- Ability to work independently, work in a fast paced environment, and manage workload prioritization to deliver high quality work products on time with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and to work with a distributed team.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.