Senior Cyber Security Specialist
1101 Market Street Chattanooga, United States
Zycron has joined with a large utility company in search of a Senior Cyber Security Specialist.
This support is needed to support business units in meeting regulatory requirements in the areas of NERC CIP, FISMA, and SOX.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Plays an advisory role in application development or acquisition projects, to assess security requirements and controls and ensure that security controls are implemented as
- Contributes to the development of security architecture and security policies, principles and standards
- Defines security configuration and operations standards for security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances, and host-based security systems.
- Develops and validates baseline security configurations for operating systems, applications, networking and telecommunications equipment
Work with business units to address information security challenges that need to be addressed, designed and/or considered in future plans.
- Must stay current and work with the business units to understand the impacts of pending legislation, rulemaking and/or major technology changes.
- Support internal/external audits and remediation of findings
- Provide support of incident investigations.
- Identify the findings and associated mitigation and ensure they are implemented in a timely fashion.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree in computer science, engineering or a related field of study; or equivalent education, training & experience.
- Seven or more years of Information Technology experience protecting electronic and information based assets or Compliance/Regulatory experience related to Information Technology, with at the last five years of that current and hands-on.
- FISMA, CIP, and SOX experience is highly desired.
- Audit/Investigations experience is highly desired.
- Certification/License, etc — CISSP, CISM, GSLC, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated competencies in leadership, delegation, analysis, teamwork, coaching/development, customer service, planning/organizing, flexibility, stress tolerance, communication.
- Broad knowledge of business functions and related security needs.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please Select Apply and attach your resume in Word Format.
Job ID Number: 63738 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com