Senior .NET Developer
Nashville, TN | Contract to Hire
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer with our health care client in Nashville, TN. This a 6 month contract position with possible conversion to fulltime with the client.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will:
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- We need you to roll up your sleeves and do coding to build products (rather than executing projects) – we compete with vendors to win business!
- We are a start-up environment, expect whiteboarding and brainstorming sessions for enterprise level applications.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Working with a research and development environment utilizing a regulatory document management system.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Typically requires 10 to 14 years of experience or equivalent education.
- Potential to work from home 2 days a week during non-critical times.
- Keywords/Skills: .NET, Angular, Node JS, strong knowledge of legacy technologies
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.