Plano, TX 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, is seeking to hire a Security Analyst (position #666356) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
The Security Analyst is responsible for providing security guidance to project teams responsible for delivering business solutions. The Analyst/Consultant will provide security guidance, identify and prioritize security-related requirements, promote secure-by-default designs and facilitate delivery of information security services.
Security Analyst is measured on their ability to efficiently analyze system architectures to develop appropriate requirements which enforce TMNA policies and standards. Their ability to manage multiple simultaneous fast-paced projects is critical. They will also be expected to perform risk assessments of information systems and infrastructure, develop appropriate risk treatment and mitigation options, and effectively articulate findings and recommendations to IT project teams and management. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential and will be measured critically in all performance measurements. Experience reviewing vendor contracts and ensuring contracts meet the TMNA information Security requirements is a plus. The Consultant will be expected to work on multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience as a Security Analyst, Security Architect or equivalent.
- Experience as an information Security consultant/Architect in Banking and Financial services.
- Familiarity with standard network security technology solutions: e.g. firewall, router, VPN, IDS
- Additional familiarity with the use of standard security technology solutions and processes such as: access control, user provisioning, directory, vulnerability management, anti-virus, single sign on, auditing, encryption
- Understanding of FFIEC, GLBA and SOX and their applicability to technologies and applications.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CISSP certification
- Needs to be Senior level and able to manage projects on their own with strong knowledge of Security and Technology Architecture
- High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exude the appropriate level of judgment and maturity
- Good interpersonal skills
- CISSP or other security certifications
- Personal integrity
- Prior experience (at least 5 years) with security tools and technologies
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 666356 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.