Memphis, TN 38125
Zycron has joined with a large company in search of a Security Analyst.
This is a permanent position located in Memphis, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
It is a requirement that potential candidates have a strong understanding of a Security Framework such as COBIT, ITIL, COSO, ISO 27002 or others. This person will be tasked to evaluate and audit infrastructure components such as servers, computers anti-virus software, email filters, web content filters, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, patch management and other technologies used to protect business systems and information. Audit systems and activity logs to measure compliance with security policies and procedures. Draft and disseminate policies, procedures, and guidelines to raise awareness of information protection and security best practices. The IT Security Analyst will keep current on the ever-changing field of information security and report their findings to management for further review. This person should also be familiar with conducting network and system vulnerability and penetration tests. This position will be responsible for working close with other Administrators (Network, Windows, Unix and PC) to assure the integrity of security configurations, policies and best practices. The ability to travel when required will be expected.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Develop and implement enterprise level security initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of Windows and network system vulnerabilities and exploits
- Be well versed in firewall, network, proxy and intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Experience in network security (Cisco ASA, IPS, VPN, RSA SecurID, PKI, cryptography), security controls for LAN/WANs, client server, and web-based systems
- Plan and implement security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches.
- Prevent data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect a network.
- Assess the effectiveness of Information Security policies and pointing out vulnerabilities or lack of controls to mitigate a given risk.
- Work with departments in the company to make recommendations for improvements and craft detailed design documents for them to implement.
- Knowledge of communications protocols, network routing, packet, and content filtering
- Knowledge on how to penetrate systems, networks, and applications in order to detect their vulnerabilities so that companies can correct flaws and improve their security
- Performing risk assessments and testing of data processing systems
- Recommending security enhancements and purchases
- Training staff on network and information security procedures
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Vicki Clinton, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 16957 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job.
We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.