Plano, TX 75024
Our direct client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, is seeking to hire a Scrum Master (position #679665) located in Plano, TX.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
The Scrum Master is the servant leader for the team and must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
The Scrum Master is accountable for guiding, coaching, teaching and assisting team in Scrum / Agile principles and driving process improvement.
The Scrum Master, works with the team to deliver value and coordinates within and outside of the team to facilitate the completion of the team’s backlog.
- Assure the team adheres to Scrum and facilitates the scrum ceremonies:
- Facilitate Daily Scrum / stand up, Story Point Estimation, Sprint Planning, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospectives and Sprint Kaizen
- Work with Product Owner to prioritize Epics, Features and User Stories
- Capture and report team performance metrics (Velocity)
- Performs coaching, advocates, protects and solves problems as required.
- Proactively helps the team identify and resolve impediments and shields team from interruptions during the Sprint
- Strong knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language and ceremonies
- 3-5 years of Agile delivery experience
- CSM, PSM, or ACP or other Scrum Master agile certification
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Preferred - 2-5 Years of traditional of traditional/SDLC experience
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 679665 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.