SOA Middleware Administrator
Chattanooga, TN 37402 | Remote Friendly
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a SOA Middleware Administrator.
This is a 2 month contract position with possible extensions located in Chattanooga TN.
Experience in configuration, maintenance, and support of IBM middleware technologies used in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as: o IBM DataPower o IBM Integration Bus (IIB) v10 o IBM WebSphere MQ o IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) o IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) o IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) v9
- Understanding of SOAP and ReSTful web service protocols
- Ability to work closely with developers to assist in troubleshooting web services
- Experience with *NIX security configuration, rights and auditing • Performing system monitoring, analysis and performance tuning Priority need: IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) and/or IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) experience
- This position provides application design, analysis, programming, testing and documentation for the development, integration, enhancement, and maintenance of information systems solutions.
- Serves as consultant for the management team and business systems analysts on technology recommendations to support short and long-term corporate objectives.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to design, develop, modify, or integrate complex information systems
- Devises or modifies application systems and procedures to optimize functional requirements including capacity, operating time, response time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, subroutines, and scripts.
- May serve one or more project team roles, such as project lead, business systems analyst, or technical lead, for small to medium efforts or manage phases of medium to large efforts.
- Competent to work at the highest phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities
- Enhances the design of current systems to improve system capabilities to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Works with business users or business systems analysts to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Develops and implements program/system test plans.
- Devises data verification methods and standard system procedures.
- Maintains technical skill set for software languages, databases, platforms, operating systems, utilities and networks needed to support work assignments.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining application design document.
- Responds to system failures and performance events by taking appropriate measures to reduce system downtime and eliminate recurrence of problems.
- May conduct presentations to provide end users with knowledge to maximize their use of developed systems.
- Provides technical leadership on assigned projects or discovery efforts.
- May coordinate work assignments and verify results of applications systems analysis and programming personnel.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less-experienced analysts/programmers.
- May conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and support management in budgeting and purchasing efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Responsible for instructing and validating quality of work of other analysts and programmers.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 17097 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job.
We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.