Rehab Product Analyst
Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Rehab Product Analyst in Nashville, TN. This is a contract through the end of October 2019 with possible extension.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will be working closely with 2 other Product Analysts and will assist with gathering requirements, working closely with business owners, and supporting the CMS Final Rule 2019.
- To ramp up for CMS requirements, will work with owners and document vision and concept with the various teams to hand off to Meditech and Epic teams.
- Responsible for attending demo's and ensuring business throughout lifecycle.
- This position will provide leadership to other analysts and technical teams to ensure successful delivery of the Rehab product initiatives according to the Rehab Service Line programmatic objectives.
- The candidate will provide hands-on expertise to independently resolve service delivery or functionality issues with the Rehab product, frequently communicating with project team members, support resources, other supporting external vendors, and end users. This position requires a strong working knowledge on how Rehab resources utilize the product, by maintaining strong relationships with business partners and product users.
- Sr. level of experience, 3-5 years
- Meditech knowledge- understands how the screens work together and downstream effects
- Prior experience/exposure to Inpatient Rehab is required
- Epic is experience is a plus
- Identify product gaps and leads enhancement efforts
- Lead the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise
- Lead the enterprise deployment to the Rehab community including configuration, testing, and training
- Work closely with each program to ensure software usage optimization
- Develops and identifies potential operational changes to streamline operations and enhance service delivery
- Oversee new interface coordination per the deployment schedule and assist with future integration strategies to support the Rehab service line
- Provide tier 2 customer support to the end users
- Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
- Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at email@example.com or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 17268 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.