Quality Assurance Analyst
Nashville, TN | Contract to Hire
Are you a Quality Assurance Analyst with significant experience in manual hardware and software testing? Do you have a solid understanding of the SDLC? If you can perform regression testing, are a self-starter with a good attitude and you’re looking for a contract to hire opportunity in downtown Nashville send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop, maintain, and administer a suite of tests based on existing test scripts to assure the quality of existing functionality on the regular basis.
Focus on the continuous administration of the regression tests for designated applications and report about the state of quality at any given time throughout projects.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the overall framework, within which the regression tests are administered.
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings
- Solid understanding of Window based systems, messaging protocol, hardware interface and databases
- Demonstrated experience with industry standard Quality Assurance methodologies and their practical application
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Thorough understanding of the defect management life cycle process and industry standard defect tracking tool
- Exposure to Load/Performance/Stress test
- Understands the difference among unit test, integration test and system test
- Knows what information is need to write a test case
- Understanding of hardware, software, database, and QA standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Logical and efficient with keen attention to detail
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Highly self-motivated and directed