1 Cameron Hill Circle Chattanooga, United States 37402
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Quality Analyst.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all areas within division are consistently following stated quality objectives and guidelines
- Analyze, research and establish problem resolution techniques - identify problems, determine root cause, and recommend consistent quality improvement solutions
- Monitor quality performance measures and make recommendations for corrective action
- Conduct ongoing continuous quality improvement training as appropriate; including on-line client training
- Support management in the areas of continuing education, quality sampling, and preparing reports
- Establish and maintain a quality data base containing information from quality monitoring
- Review reports and identify trends that need to be addressed/or reported
- Assist supervisors with monitoring and training of new employees
- Assess problem areas and provide recommendations for improvements
- Design policies/procedures that initiate time and cost effective process improvements
- Ensure recommendations, QI initiatives, and procedures are appropriately communicated throughout division
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and developments in quality improvement techniques
- Constantly search for ideas that deliver high value at low cost
- Manage numerous activities simultaneously
- Ensure division compliance with regulatory bodies as required
- Proven problem-solving ability with a creative initiative
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with critical deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Independent productivity is required; analytical skills, strong PC skills
- Proven leadership ability
- Customer and service oriented; background in quality improvement initiatives and training
- Travel may be required
- Minimum 3 years experience in health care/insurance or other highly regulated industry with an emphasis in auditing.
- Experience with quality improvement and training highly preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field or equivalent years of experience required. Equivalent years of experience are defined as one year of professional experience for every year of college requested.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Shelley Laminack at firstname.lastname@example.org, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job ID Number: 53890 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com