QA Tester (Selenium)
Memphis, TN 38103
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Quality Assurance Tester (Selenium)
This is a direct hire position located in Memphis, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development experience with Selenium in Eclipse. Constructs and executes automated validation scripts in conjunction with the Continuous Integration initiative.
- In addition to Selenium knowledge individual also possesses knowledge of QTP, CrossBrowser, iMacro, Digital Pulse, etc.
- Assists with the implementation of frameworks for the Selenium Environment and creates and executes automated test scripts as related to Functional and Regression testing, Mobile Device testing, and Cross Browser testing.
- 60+% of this role is responsible for creating test automation scripts and for defining schedules to exercise product functionality; executing functional testing via automation and understanding requirements, non-functional specifications, deployment environment and end-users' needs. Verifies test results in all forms; and determines when automated testing is required.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics and assists in driving change to process through the use of test data.
- QA: Uses expertise regarding testing methodology, Internet and server-side technologies, developing test plans and test cases, object-oriented analysis and design, and customer support.
- Possesses a solid understanding of QA processes, Waterfall and Agile methodologies, and software development lifecycles. Applies the knowledge into daily Quality Assurance efforts while maintaining a sufficient functional knowledge of clients internet and intranet applications, third-party software solutions (Vignette suite of applications, Elastic Path eCommerce application, Adobe CQ, SOAP UI, Autonomy Enterprise Search) and proprietary developments. Industry certifications preferred (CSQA, CMSQ, ISTQB Fundamental, etc.).
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Quality Assurance/Control, or Business, and 5 - 7 years of combining technical, analytical, and functional experience, including experience in E-Commerce/Internet applications.
PLEASE NO THIRD PARTIES! Client is unable to sponsor VISA at this time.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Tavis Terry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 16912 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.