Franklin, TN | Contract
Zycron has a great contract opportunity for a QA Analyst on our Franklin, TN client’s Medicity implementation team. This is a mid-level position requiring 3 to 5 years of experience in a QA role, with at least one project with Medicity or a similar product. As a QA Analyst on the Medicity team, you will be responsible to:
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines: Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Review new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Recommend program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Review computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
- Enter instructions into computer to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
- Observe computer monitor screen during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors.
- Identify differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggest modifications to conform to standards.
- Set up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program.
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Write documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility.
- Develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program.
- Write programs to create new procedures or modify existing procedures.
- Train software program users.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.