2948 Sidco Drive Nashville, Tennessee 37204
Zycron has joined with a software company in search of a full-time Project Manager.
This company is known for their positive culture, investing in their team, flexible schedules, and is growing rapidly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation: Assists the Program Manager in managing the complete project life cycle, including discovery, analysis, estimation, development, quality control, delivery, and maintenance phases in conjunction with the product & technical implementation teams
- Requirements Definition: Assists in requirements gathering sessions with the client’ s business and IT users to clearly define and document the business need, working with the client to determine which needs are met by the core application and which needs would fall under a services agreement.
- Solution Design: Create the detailed specifications and high-level solution design which defines how the business requirements will be met, documenting current and future process flows as well as use cases in partnership with data engineering, product and development teams.
- Scope: Manages program scope according to program requirements and client constraints.
- Program Plans: Maintains program plans, including analysis, planning, tracking, reporting, and evaluating program milestones and deliverables.
- Quality: Manages program outcomes and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Ensures that all program goals are achieved according to specifications and business objectives.
- Human Resources: Influence without authority. Manages resource constraints, performs weekly allocation of program resources, and directs resource activities.
- Communication: Responsible for day-to-day client and program team communication. Coordinates client interaction, program meetings, program updates, etc. Responsible for keeping historical accounts of progress and communications. Periodic travel to corporate offices.
- Risk: Keeps program team and management informed of program risks and takes efforts to manage and minimize program risks
- Position is based in Nashville, Tennessee
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business, and/or related field
- PMP certification preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management or client-related position in the arena of software development in an AIX environment or strategic business implementations
- Must demonstrate excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience working with executive-level customers, suppliers and consultants to gather requirements, develop & execute program plans
- Experienced user of Microsoft Project and/or Mavenlink preferred
- Experience with software packages, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite including, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Jira preferred
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 66664 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you!