| || |
Zycron and Nashville Electric Service are seeking a Project Manager with a strong business analysis background for a full-time position in downtown Nashville, TN.
The selected candidate will have a thorough understanding of PMBOK processes, the software development life-cycle (SDLC), and a strong background gathering requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to day operations achieving project compliance utilizing and improving the current project methodology implemented by the client
- Define project scope, governance, goals, and deliverables that support business and IT&S goals, in collaboration with business owners, and other stakeholders.
- Develop labor estimates, cost estimates, schedules, milestones, deliverables, and overall project plans for projects
- Adhere to the project management methodology standards of the Project Management Office
- Assist in enhancing project management methodology standards of the PMO
- Organize project work into manageable groups (project phases and work breakdown structures) and determine an effective approach for completing the work
- Ensure that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired results within the project schedule
- Identify project risks, develop mitigation and contingency plans, track, and escalate as necessary
- Communicate project status, progress, risks and issues as appropriate to project team members and stakeholders Provide high-level customer service to the entire client organization and internal IT members
- Ensure quality and consistency in process and procedures
- Effectively engage and present to all levels within the organization, from individual contributors to executive leadership team
- Extremely strong interpersonal, negotiating, and conflict management skills
- Demonstrate leadership, communication, training, and team building skills
- Conduct business and form relationships based on solid personal values and integrity
- Demonstrate a positive, results-oriented attitude and foster an environment with core NES and Zycron values
- Ability to work independently to perform research, present options, and give recommendations as needed
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable plans and activities
- Perform Business Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst duties, as needed
- Minimum three (5) years of experience in an IT project management role
- Minimum one (3) years of experience in software application development project management role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Must be proficient in creating detailed schedules with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), task dependencies, resource allocation & levelling, and cost plans in Microsoft Project
- Experiencing establishing and/or offering enhancement to PNMO methodology/processes
- Proven ability to lead/direct other PMO members, such as Business Analysts and Quality Analysts for successful project delivery
- Current Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 17082 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.