Nashville, TN | Contract
Zycron is looking for a Project Manager for a Healthcare company in Nashville, TN.
What you'll do:
- Define, measure and track projects across Clinical, Operations and IT Disciplines
- Managing and communicating a clear vision of the projects objectives, and motivating the team members
- Understanding and communicating the definition of completion criteria (what constitutes ‘done’)
- Organizing the activities into manageable work packages for division and facility team members and determining an effective approach to completing the work
- Resource coordination for assigned projects
- Maintain the project status reporting collection and review process
- Ensuring that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired result within a given period of time across multiple projects
- Support prioritizing workload given resource constraints.
- Managing relationships to accomplish the activities and provide consulting to business leads on project management disciplines and tools.
- Manage deployment project schedules to minimize intra-project resource conflict and facility activity conflict
- Assist in building an environment of open communications that provides accurate and complete status of initiatives
- Perform resources allocation and estimates
- Maintain and track to project budgets
- Communication of enterprise project schedule updates
Project Management, Controlling & Reporting Status:
- Provide critical path analysis across interrelated programs/projects to ensure understanding of downstream business impacts
- Coordinate timely key business decisions to keep projects on time
- Maintaining assertiveness to achieve goals as quickly as possible
- Monitoring project activities and reporting on status
- Identifying potential scope changes
- Reviewing quality of work and managing integration of team members’ work
- Identifying and managing risks and issues
- Coaching those working on activities to clarify assignments and deliverables
- Documenting and analyzing lessons learned and sharing with others
- Validating the completion of project documentation and relevant knowledge bases
- Ensure successful hand off of projects to operations by identifying what activities need to occur to operate post project completion.
- Provide proactive and creative recommendations on how to meet goals and handle identified deviations.
- Develop project status reports and communicates with all applicable team members in and outside the organization.
- Initiate improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed on assigned projects.
- Communicate and escalate unresolved issues at the appropriate time and to the appropriate level of management.
- Ensure all staff adheres to professional standards and SOPs established for clinical research.
What you'll have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP certification preferred
- 3-5 years experience in project management
- Project management experience in healthcare specifically Oncology
Please email your resume to email@example.com