Memphis, TN 38118
Zycron, has joined with a client company in search of a Sr. Project Manager. The position will be located in Memphis and prefer not an out of town travelling resource. Can be CTH or direct contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement all assigned projects utilizing established Project Management Methodologies, standards, and governance framework to achieve project objectives and deliverables.
- Interfacing with business stakeholders and product management where appropriate, and facilitating regular project meetings to ensure that all requirements are satisfied throughout the delivery process.
- This person must lead effort but have the ability to gather and a document requirement is required.
- Someone who has acted as a Project Manager in a Microsoft environment and ERP rollout is a strong plus.
- Be responsible for detailed tracking of project budgets and forecast.
- Perform variance analysis (including schedule, costs vs. budgets, resources and changes to scope).
- Perform project risk assessment quantification, response planning and control.
- Communicate risks to clients and/or IT management, project sponsors & vendors. Develops and executes mitigation strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal (this is a must).
- Minimum 7+ years of SDLC/Application Development technology project management experience with a successful history of project completion on a large scale.
- Proven ability to create project charters, resource plans, manage budgets, tracking projects, mitigate risks and issues
- Familiarity with Project Management processes, methodologies, and structure (e.g. SDLC/Agile/Extreme Programming, RAD, RUP, etc). Agile is a strong plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High energy and dedication for service delivery excellence.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent is a plus
- Has a good working knowledge of MSProject, MSVisio, Sharepoint and Teams
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Nancy Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 16980 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.