Project Manager / Mid-Level
1100 Charlotte Ave Suite 1100 Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Project Manager.
This is a contract position in Nashville and is not available for sponsorship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- May require a Bachelor' s degree and 4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 63621 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com