Our direct client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator (position #675429) located in Saline, MI.
Zycron, a division of BG Staffing Inc. in Dallas, offers full benefits with their contract roles. Benefit highlights include 3 weeks' paid vacation, 6 Federal Holidays, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k) with matching and weekly compensation.
**No Corp. to Corp. (C2C) or Sponsorship at this time**
“Everything we produce is a result of the hard work and talent of our people. We strive to create a company with the best and brightest employees who share our belief in respect for people, quality, and that there is always a better way to achieve our goals. Let’s go places!" - Toyota
Although this is a contract role, growth and advancement is obtainable. Contract roles "tend" to go on indefinitely, however just like any job, it's not guaranteed. Our experience with Toyota has had us witness some of our contractors being offered FTE opportunities or in other cases our contractors have applied for FTE roles through their access to the Toyota intranet.
This position is for the coordination and support of the TMNA-Information System section that is headquartered in the York, MI office. The positions activities range from basic meeting & event support to business analytics and process development. The position will report directly to national manager in charge of the local business facing TMNA-IS section supporting the R&D division.
- Calendar Management and Meeting Coordination
- Travel Coordination/Booking for Department Managers
- Project setup & support
- Process development, training & deployment
- Executive & department meeting coordination with meeting minutes and action item follow-up
- Creation & maintenance of Organization Charts and Seating Charts
- Event Planning and Coordination
- Onboarding Activities (equipment requests, security badges, desk name plates)
- Security Badge Renewal management for all department members
- Creation and analytics of surveys
- Creation and maintenance of department Key Performance Indicators
- Catering Coordination
- Inventory/Ordering of Office Supplies
- Facility Sign and Tag Creation
- Mail/Shipping Facilitation
- RINGI Document Approval Circulation
- Document delivery & sharing
- Department Breakfast Club Coordination
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Patrick Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID Number: 675429 (Please reference in call or email)
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.