Chattanooga, TN 37402
Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Project Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, responsible for managing projects that are on a limited time-frame and are typically confined to a single business unit or function.
- Responsible for assisting the Project Managers with assigned duties and tasks as needed.
- Within formal project management methodologies, plans project timelines and milestones, tracks progress, monitors and communicates project status regularly, and identifies and resolves issues related to the project.
- Defines, monitors, executes, and controls assigned projects through the project development life cycle.
- Performs all or part of project coordination services as determined by project staffing and project size.
- Documents and completes all project management deliverable required by the project.
- Conforms to and advocates project management standards, processes and procedures in accordance with the project life cycle methodology on assigned projects.
- Works with project owners, stakeholders and QA personnel to manage project quality.
- Facilitates project communications at all levels for all project logistics.
- Work with assigned program or project manager as needed to complete project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in a project management related role
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Proven people, communication and organization skills.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Scrimmins@zycron.com.
Job ID Number: 17387 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you. Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services, visit www.zycron.com.