Chattanooga, TN 37402 | Contract
Zycron has a great opportunity for a Project Coordinator in the Chattanooga area!
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 1 - 3 years experience in a project management related role
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Proven people, communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on at least one to two projects.
Under general supervision, responsible for managing projects that are on a limited timeframe and are typically confined to a single business unit or function. Responsible for assisting the Project Managers with assigned duties and tasks as needed. Within formal project management methodologies, plans project timelines and milestones, tracks progress, monitors and communicates project status regularly, and identifies and resolves issues related to the project.
- Defines, monitors, executes, and controls assigned projects through the project development life cycle.
- Performs all or part of project coordination services as determined by project staffing and project size.
- Documents and completes all project management deliverables required by the project.
- Conforms to and advocates project management standards, processes and procedures in accordance with the project life cycle methodology on assigned projects.
- Works with project owners, stakeholders and QA personnel to manage project quality.
- Facilitates project communications at all levels for all project logistics.
- Work with assigned program or project manager as needed to complete project deliverables.