1 Park Plaza Nashville, TN 37203
Zycron has joined with a healthcare company in search of a Project Manager Assistant in Nashville, TN. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension or conversion to permanent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Manager Assistant works with various levels of Project Managers and is responsible for the coordination of project work including preparation, tracking, and maintenance of project plans, resource plans, schedules, and budgets. They support the PM’ s assignment of tasks to resources, assist in time tracking, handle project plan administration, financial tracking, and other project information tracking, analysis, and reporting. They also serve as a backup for the Project Manager, sometimes leading meetings and producing status updates.
- High School Diploma or higher
- 3 to 5 years of business experience, 1 year of experience assisting in project management
- On large projects, the Project Manager Assistant is often given a sub-component of the project to manage on their own.
- Works with project manager to develop project plans, schedules, and budgets, and to track work and status related to projects aimed at the delivery of IT products and services to business units.
- Supports project managers in their development of labor estimates, cost estimates, schedules, milestones, deliverables, and overall plans projects.
- Develops and maintains project plan and schedule in Microsoft Project and Clarity, including the breakdown of project work into manageable groups (project phases and work breakdown and sequencing of work).
- Works with project manager to develop project charters. Ensures that charter and other deliverables and documents are produced and approved as required.
- Stores documents and deliverables in appropriate repository.
- Works with project manager to identify risks and issues and to track contingency plans or issue resolution to completion, including maintaining risk and issue logs and tracking/reporting their status.
- Supports the project managers in tracking project dependencies, interdependencies with other projects and existing products, and critical path items.
- Monitors overall project progress and updates plans and status reports accordingly.
- Tracks financial performance of the project, including actual to budget tracking for labor hours and dollars, operating costs, and capital costs.
- Writes project status reports on required schedules including progress updates and status of all issues. Distributes status reporting as required – on schedule and adapts their frequency and content to the needs of the business as well as IT&S requirements.
- Participates in project post-closure reviews and creates a lessons learned document in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements. Completes project closure documentation and updates relevant tools and repositories.
- Supports project managers with preparation for and conducting of meetings and other project-related communications.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Cindy Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 702-645-9860.
Job ID Number: 63618 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client' s requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client' s project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.